Mon, Apr 12|
Epigenetics -the full picture
From neurological to metabolic disorders research, from looking at common cancers to investigating rare diseases, epigenetics is shedding more light on the pathophysiology of disease.
Time & Location
Apr 12, 2021, 12:00 PM GMT+2 – Apr 13, 2021, 1:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
The decrease in sequencing costs, coupled with an increase in accessibility to analysis methodology makes studying epigenetic mechanisms much more attainable to all.
We would like to invite you to an upcoming virtual event dedicated solely to epigenetics. Between 12-16 April, we will host daily lunchtime presentations showcasing epigenetics research projects.
The broad event agenda will cover:
- The use of multiple omic methods to further understand the biology of neurodegenerative diseases
- Methylation-supported prediction of drug response in diabetes or risk of PTSD
- Use of microarrays and small RNA profiling in risk stratification
- ---and much more!
Event speakers include:
- Prof. Charlotte Ling, University of Lund, Sweden
- Dr. Emmanuelle Viré, University College London
- Dr. Isabel Castanho, Harvard Medical School, USA
Last year we ran our first epigenetics event. You can view the recordings from that event here. Following the success of the first edition, we are planning for an equally engaging second event in 2021. We are hoping to see you there on 12-16 April!
Please fulfill registration with an upcoming email in your mailbox.€0.00